Job ContextCentre for Injury Prevention and Research, Bangladesh (CIPRB) is one of the leading national public health research organizations in Bangladesh. Currently, CIPRB is inviting application from the qualified candidates to fulfill the following vacant post immediately.Job Responsibilities
- Under the overall guidance and supervision of Director, RCH department/CIPRB, the Associate Director will perform the following duties:
- Contribute towards the development of projects, plans and processes, ensuring alignment with wider programme policies and guidance regarding RCH.
- Provide project management support to specific and defined programmes of RCH Department.
- Research and analyse policy and operational issues to support senior colleagues in the development of policies, programmes and activities.
- Contribute to the preparation of accurate and timely reporting on programmes and activities that enable informed decision making and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Develop project monitoring plan and its implementation.
- Develop training/ orientation plan and effective implementation.
- Extensive field visit in the camps, supervise the overall project implementation.
- Supervise and monitor activities of RCH team.
- Regular communication with the project staffs, relevant NGOs (partners), developmental partners are working at project district.
- Initiatives for solving local problems/ barriers in consultation with the local authority/ partners.
- Provide assistance to the preparation of periodical and annual reports, Newsletter etc.
- Effective coordination with MOHFW, DGHS, DGFP, project partners, developmental partners, regarding policy, planning, Funding and other program related issues.
- Organizing workshop, seminar, advocacy meeting at districts involving policy makers, key personalities in the Ministry, Directorates, Development partners etc.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Ability to generate quality project reports.
- Carry out any other responsibility / activity assigned by the Authority.
Employment StatusFull-time Educational Requirements
- MBBS with MPH from a reputed institution. Candidates having PhD will be preferred.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Excellent knowledge on epidemiology and research methods.
- Experience to work closely with Government and International organizations.
- Experience of influencing policy, mobilizing resources and forging effective partnerships
- Experience of identifying and engaging with stakeholders on a particular issue
- Good networks across Bangladesh government and development partners
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver results.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Knowledge in developing strategies and report writing skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Capacity to analyze data using statistical software and interpretation of data.
- Understanding of project management cycle.
Job Location Dhaka Division Salary Negotiable Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational policy
Online Job Posting Apply Procedure Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account .Application Deadline : September 30, 2018 Company Information Centre for Injury Prevention and Research, Bangladesh (CIPRB) Address : House-B-162, Road-23, New DOHS, Mohakahali, Dhaka -1206, Bangladesh. Web : Business : Centre for Injury Prevention and Research, Bangladesh (CIPRB) is one of the leading organizations dedicated to public health research in Bangladesh.